Hi, I'm Katy Doyle and I am starting this blog to help you keep track of my new sister Emily and me. Mom and dad seem a little busy right now, so I thought this seemed like a good way to help out. There's a picture of mom and dad on the right before they were so "busy".
My new baby sister was born on 5/16 at 7:54 pm. She weighed in at 7 lbs 5 oz. Everyone is healthy and happy! Meet Emily Anne Doyle.
She seems very serious about her sleep.Just home from the hospital.
My first meeting with Emily. I'm giving her a kiss. Dad's hair looks like it's getting a bit thin on top. I can't imagine why.
Just helping out. I'm suggesting we all sit on the floor.
I'm a little thirsty. Mom looks great.

Helping Emily to settle in at home.
Taking a moment to stop and smell the flowers.
Wow. Blogging is exhausting! Hope to be back soon with more pictures of Emily!

5 comments:
great stuff - nice work katy! your sister looks happy to meet you...
All the pictures are great! Welcome to Emily and Congrats to big sister Katy!
Great job Katy! Tell Dad and Mom I said hello. We look forward to any updates!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a very busy and beautiful family you have. Katy seems to have everything under control!!!
Awesome pictures Katy...you all look happy and healthy with a wonderful little sister for you... We love you and hope to see you soon, Debbie, Mike, Justin and Christopher
Post a Comment