I was going to wax philosophically on the outcome of the Democratic primary race and how I felt it was going to influence our nation's politics over the course of the next decade, however I thought you might enjoy my rendition of the ABC's even more. The LMNOP's are my favorite.
Last weekend we took a practice road trip across the Cascades for lunch. Dad wanted to try it "just to see if it was possible." I'd consider it a rousing success with a hike through the woods and lunch at the Suncadia Inn. (Mom and Dad thought the naps in both directions were pretty cool .)

Katy practicing so she can help dad through his 737 training. She points out every airplane that flies overhead.
So far Emily sure seems to enjoy her sleep! We rarely see eyeballs between feedings, though she is holding her head up more and we think we've seen a couple of smiles!
Grandma likes her downtime too!
1 comment:
I love how long Katy's hair is getting and that you can put barrettes in there! Can she spare some for Molly. So glad that Emily is a good sleeper!
Post a Comment