Sunday, September 7, 2008

We're back!!

Finally back on line after a busy summer. Not a lot of time for commentary, but here are a few pictures and a video. I'll try and keep on dad a little more to keep the updates coming! Katy


Emily and Katy at three months.
Guess who's who!


Dancing at the outdoor concert at Pine Lake.
I love a good show!

Nana's birthday in Issaquah!

Safety first in the kitchen

Shucking corn with dad

Contemplating sunset at the park


Katy, Emily and Mom

Emily today
9/7/2008
Always smiling


Having a chat with Emmy Bear (video)



Editor's note: Without the editor, Katy's had a tough time getting anything published. Dad will try and do a better job of keeping up!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I had about given up on you guys! :) Love the updates and stories -- there's some serious family resemblance between Molly and Emily.