We had a great time tonight kicking off the holiday season with a bit of trick or treating in the neighborhood. My giraffe costume was a big hit and Emily seemed very happy roaming the cul de sac in her froggy outfit. I had no problem picking up on the finer points of this adventure, remembering to say "trick or treat" then "happy halloween" after snagging the goods. Even remembered to say thank you with a few prompts! I have lots of energy tonight and wasn't tired at all at bedtime!



Had a nice dinner at my friend Elsa's house, our own quiet table away from the adult witty banter. Worked up our appetites jumping on her bed like a couple of monkeys. As you can see, I quite enjoyed it.

3 comments:
Adorable costumes! I love Katy's haircut -- it looks so charming on an almost-two year old :)
Looks like Halloween in Issaquah was a blast this year!!
Thanks for letting us trick or treat with you - it made our Halloween!!! Katy and Emily are so adorable!
Post a Comment