Emily is officially on the move! It seems as if she went from 0 to 60 in less than a week. During the holidays, she was pretty good at getting up on her hands and knees, but forward motion was a little tough. She decided to go with the combat crawl on her belly for a week or so, then went right to full speed. Already loves the tunnel and if she can see it - she wants to get her hands on it. Katy is guarding her toys very carefully now!

Here I come! (press play)
Heading for the kitchen - and beyond!

Always time to stop and watch a little Mickey Mouse

That crawling stuff is for the little kids. I'm going to get up and walk!

Wow! All that moving around is really tiring. Applesauce or no applesauce, I'm taking a snooze!
1 comment:
Nice work Emmy! I'm guessing there is lots of toy guarding happening these days.
Post a Comment