Emily still on the verge of taking that first unassisted step!Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Emily's Baptism
We had a wonderful weekend for Emily's baptism. The skies cleared, the snows melted and temperatures actually made it into the sixties! Grandma Polster, Nana Doyle and Auntie Pam all made it into town for the occasion.
Emily still on the verge of taking that first unassisted step!
Emily with her brand new godmother Pam. She's still not sure what to make of that big yellow orb in the sky after our gray winter!
Before things get busy at church, I like to take a moment to stop and smell the flowers
As usual, I'm in charge letting everyone know where to go and how to get there...
Emily and Grandma both looking very pleased that the ceremony has gone well. She wasn't too surprised by the unexpected bathing, but it was a good thing I was there to supervise!
Emily still on the verge of taking that first unassisted step!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment